We do not offer online sales. We regret that we are unable to compete with prices you may find online,
nor are we able to honor a warranty on any vehicle that is purchased online.
We understand the uncertainties of our current economy and the necessity of being frugal. However, it is also wise to consider all of the advantages and disadvantages of purchasing online.
COMPARE US TO ONLINE SALES
- We are a “brick and mortar” business since 1991, and we are physically here when and if you need us.
- We are fully licensed and insured to do business in the state of Pennsylvania.
- We make sure your purchase can be titled and registered by PADOT or DCNR.
- We sell good quality products from reputable manufacturers, NO “seconds” or imitations.
- We assemble the products we sell - so you don’t have to.
- We offer a parts AND labor warranty on all new products.
- We stock many of the parts you may need “down-the-road”.
- If you need service, our service techs have the experience to do the job right the first time.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- We will do our best to meet the expectations you have with us and your new vehicle.
We will: Completely assemble your new product at no additional charge to you;
Fill the AGM battery with acid and charge it to a specified 12.8 vdc;
Drain the engine oil and refill it with a quality lubricant;
Fill the tires to the specified pressure;
Align the front wheels and make the necessary adjustments (ATVs);
Fill the fuel tank with fuel treated to minimize the effects of ethanol;
Clean and polish it to showroom condition;
Test your new vehicle before you pick it up to make sure “it’s right”.
- And lastly, before you go on your way, we will take the time to explain the operation and care of your